The Interior of Brazil
It's amazing how the simple things can make such a big difference. Much as getting used to cold showers is probably good for me, it was really nice having a warm shower for a change. Along those lines, here are a few of the things that I'm getting used to in Central American and the interior of Brazil, in no particular order:
- Being warm all of the time. Definitely liking that.
- Cold showers. Takes some getting used to, but not bad when combined with being warm.
- Terrible beds
- "Exotics" birds everywhere
- Rice and beans
- Dust. So. Much. Dust.
- Terrible internet connectivity
- Warm friendly people, if you can figure out what they're saying